1. Pie Dough: Mix the butter and flour in a food processor or by hand until the mixture has a granular consistency. Add the water and knead into the dough. Let it chill for 30 minutes.
2. Roll dough and fit into 10" pie pan. Make a few holes with a fork in the dough and blind bake in the oven at (400°F/200°C/Gas Mark 6) for 15 minutes.
3. Serve with Salad Filling: In a frying pan, fry onion and spinach with butter, then scoop the mixture into the quiche base. Whisk together the eggs, milk, salt and pepper and pour over spinach and onion.
4. Top with the olives, sliced sundried tomatoes and the Jarlsberg® cheese.
5. Baking: 350°F/180°C/Gas Mark 4 for 35 - 40 minutes.
Serve with salad.