• Jarlsberg® •
• Mini Cranberry Grilled Cheese Bites •
• Ingredients •
You will need
- 1 cup Cranberry sauce, with whole cranberries
- 1 tbsp. Whole grain mustard
- Jarlsberg® cheese, cut into square slices the size of bread
- Butter, room temperature
- Mini baguettes or crostini-style bread, sliced
Makes 8 servings
Sweet, savory, and festive: the perfect holiday appetizer!
Mix cranberry sauce and mustard in a small bowl and set aside.
Butter one side of each slice of bread and top one side with a slice of Jarlsberg®. Place on a non-stick skillet on low heat and top with some cranberry sauce mixture. Top with other slice of buttered bread.
Cook until browned and crisp on both sides.
Serve as hors d’oeuvres.