• Jarlsberg® •
• Fig and Arugula Cauliflower Pizza with Balsamic Sauce •
• Ingredients •
You will need
- 1 Cauliflower pizza crust (store-bought)
- 1 tbsp. Olive oil
- 1 cup Jarlsberg® Lite cheese, cut into 1/2 inch chunks
- 4 spoonfuls fig jam
- 1 cup Fresh arugula
- BALSAMIC SAUCE
- 1 tbsp. Aged balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp. Heavy cream
Makes 2 servings
Cauliflower Crust Brings together this light and colorful pizza.
The sweetness of figs and bitterness of arugula are a perfect pair. Add in the nutty taste of the cauliflower crust and Jarlsberg® cheese and you've got a flavorful, diet-friendly pizza!
Preheat oven to 450 degrees and place cauliflower crust on a oiled baking sheet or pizza stone and bake for 10-12 minutes.
In the meantime, make balsamic sauce by whisking all of the ingredients together and setting aside.
Remove pizza crust from oven: add Jarlsberg® cheese and spread fig jam. Place back into the oven and bake until cheese almost fully melted, about 6-7 minutes.
Add arugula throughout and drizzle with balsamic sauce.