• Jarlsberg® •
• Filled Cannelloni •
• Ingredients •
You will need
- salt and pepper
- 100 g prosciutto
- 75 g baby spinach
- 100 g Jarlsberg® cheese, grated
- 100 ml crème fraîche
- Cannelloni pasta for 4 people
- Jarlsberg® cheese for topping
- 1/2 pot of fresh basil
Makes 4 portions
A twist on a classic Italian dish
1. Pre-heat the oven to 200 °C. Mix the crème fraîche, Jarlsberg® cheese, baby spinach and torn prosciutto. Stir the mixture well and add salt and pepper. Fill the cannelloni with the mixture. Place the cannelloni in an ovenproof dish and top with a little grated Jarlsberg® cheese.
2. Bake in the oven for about 20-30 minutes until the pasta is soft. Garnish with fresh basil.