• Jarlsberg® •
• Filled Cannelloni •
• Ingredients •
You will need
- Cannelloni pasta for 4 people
- 100 ml crème fraîche
- 100 g Jarlsberg® cheese, grated
- 75 g baby spinach
- 100 g prosciutto
- salt and pepper
- Jarlsberg® cheese for topping
- 1/2 pot fresh basil
Makes 4 portions
A twist on a classic Italian dish
1. Pre-heat the oven to 200 °C. Mix the crème fraîche, Jarlsberg® cheese, baby spinach and torn prosciutto. Stir the mixture well and add salt and pepper to taste. Fill the cannelloni with the mixture. Place the cannelloni in an ovenproof dish and top with a little grated Jarlsberg® cheese.
2. Bake in the oven for about 20-30 mins. until the pasta is soft. Garnish with fresh basil.