We’ve teamed up with Oliver’s Travels to give you the chance to Get Toastie with Jarlsberg® this winter. Our favourite foodies and cheese loving enthusiasts went down to Artisan Cottage in Shaftesbury, Dorset for a cosy night away and they loved it. So, we would love to offer you the chance to stay there too.
Want a peek at what we got up to? Check our highlights on Instagram and #JarlsbergToastieTuesday
For your chance to Get Toastie with Jarlsberg®, please provide your full name and email address in the form below.
Award-winning Oliver’s Travels is the go-to luxury villa holiday specialists with a stunning portfolio of hand-picked quirky and memorable villas and chateaux across the UK and Europe, the Caribbean, Florida and newly launched Bali and Thailand.
Entries close at midnight on Friday 1st November 2019. The winner will be contacted within 7 days.
Terms and conditions
- The Promoter is Norseland Limited, Somerset Road, Ilchester BA22 8JL (the ‘Promoter’)
- By entering the promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and all the rules and guidelines applicable to the use of the Jarlsberg® website.
- The prize is a two-night self-catering stay for up to 6 guests at Artisan Cottage including a welcome hamper + sparkling wine on arrival. The prize does not include the annex.
- The prize must be taken by 31 March 2020 and excludes the following periods: 1 December 2020 – 5 January 2021 and 14 - 29 February 2020.
- The prize cannot be taken on the weekend, dates are subject to availability.
- The winner must be over the age of 25.
- Guest will need to provide credit card details prior to the stay, which will be a pre-authorisation with no charge subject to a damage inspection on departure.
- A maximum of two well-behaved dogs are allowed on request at an additional charge of £40 per dog, per stay and must adhere to the terms listed on the property page https://www.oliverstravels.com/britain-ireland/dorset/artisan-cottage/
- The prize is for personal use only. You and your party must not re-sell or transfer (or seek to re-sell or transfer) the prize in breach of the applicable terms. A breach of this condition will entitle the Promoter to cancel the tickets without prior notification, refund, compensation or liability.
- No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computers will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted.
- The promotion is open to entries from 01.00 am on Tuesday 1st October 2019 until 11.59 pm on Friday 1st November 2019.
- Any entries not in accordance with the entry instructions will be rejected. Any entries containing offensive or inappropriate content will be removed.
- To submit a valid entry, you are required to provide your full name and email address in the form included in the competition announcement. No other methods of entry will be permitted.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom only, and aged 25+.
- Entries received after the deadline set forth in the contest announcement will not be considered.
- All winners will be selected at random, under the supervision of an independent person. The winner will be selected by 06.00 pm on 7th November 2019 and contacted via private email, following the competition end date. The winner will have 7 days to claim their prize. If the winner does not claim the prize within this time period, another winner will be chosen.
- Only one entry per person will be considered for the contest entry unless the contest announcement specifically says that multiple entries are allowed. Anyone found to use multiple accounts or multiple entries will be ineligible.
- By entering the contest, you consent to Norseland Ltd. storing and processing the information you submit for the purposes of the outlined marketing promotional activity. We will not share your data with third parties unless legally required to do so.
- By entering the contest, you acknowledge and agree that Norseland Ltd. may make any content you submit for this contest available for public viewing, rating and commenting.
- The names and county of the winners may be published on the Jarlsberg® website or/and social pages to indicate a valid award took place. This will only be done with prior permission from the winners. If you do not wish for your information to be published, please let us know. Please note the Promoter may nevertheless still need to provide the information and winning entry to legal authorities, if required.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the contest at any time and without notice.
- The prize excludes travel and all other costs and arrangements not expressly included in the prize.
- The prize and its components are non-transferable, and no cash alternative or other substitute is available.
- The prize and all its elements are subject to availability. In the unlikely event that the villa is no longer available with Oliver’s Travels a replacement villa will be provided of equal or greater value.