HOW TO ENTER
1. To enter the “Jarlsberg® Make a Sandwish” campaign (the “Promotion”), Eligible Entrants must visit the Promotion website at www.jarlsberg.com/sandwish , and;
a. Fully complete the online entry form including full name and valid email address or alternatively, log in via Facebook, and
b. In the designated fields, name a dish that the Eligible Entrant would like made into a sandwich and the reason why (the Entry Question).
2. The Promotion commences at 00:01hrs AEDT 19 October 2015 and closes at 23:59hrs AEDT on 8 November 2016 (the “Promotional Period”).
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
4. The Promotion is only open to entrants within Sweden, Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, The United States of America, Germany and Canada (the Participating Countries). For the purposes of these terms and conditions an “Eligible Entrant” is an individual who, at the time of entry: (a) is a resident of Australia or New Zealand aged 18 years and over; and (b) is not a director, manager, employee, officer and contractor (and their immediate families) of the Promoter or of participating retail or foodservice outlets, agencies or companies associated with this Promotion. “Immediate families” means spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether natural, half, step or by adoption) whether or not they live in the same household.
5. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) maximum three (3) entries per Eligible Entrant, subject to each entry being submitted separately and in accordance with entry conditions and (b) Maximum one prize per Eligible Entrant.
6. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Eligible Entrant (including an Eligible Entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
7. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid. Any incorrect details submitted may render that Eligible Entrant’s corresponding entry invalid.
8. Entrants agree that they are fully responsible for any materials they submit via the Promotion including but not limited to comments (“Content”). The Promoter shall not be liable in any way for such Content to the full extent permitted by law. The Promoter may remove, decline to publish, and/or invalidate any Content/entry without notice for any reason whatsoever, or to decline to publish, remove and/or invalidate Content/entry submitted by an entrant where an entrant’s social media profile/avatar is in the Promoter’s view offensive or is in anyway in breach of the Content requirements below.
9. Eligible Entrants warrant and agree that: (a) they will not submit any Content that is unlawful or fraudulent, or that the Promoter may deem in breach of any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights, defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, not suitable for children aged under 15, or otherwise unsuitable for publication; (b) their Content shall not contain viruses or cause injury or harm to any person or entity; (c) they will obtain prior consent from any person or from the owner(s) of any property that appears in their Content; (d) the Content is the original artistic work of the entrant that does not infringe the rights of any third party; (e) they consent to any use of the Content which may otherwise infringe the Content creator’s/creators’ moral rights under any local Norwegian Law and warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights; and (f) they will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others’ computer or communication systems. Without limiting any other terms herein, the entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for any breach of the above terms.
10. As a condition of entering this promotion, each entrant licenses and grants the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry (which shall include Content) for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability.
11. There will be a total of nine (9) Prize winners among the Participating Countries, as set out below:
a) The major prize comprises for its winner and one (1) guest of his/her choice aged 18 years of age or older, return flights to and three (3) nights share accommodation in one room at a beach resort destination of the winner’s choice (and subject to clause 14 and 15), to the maximum value of NOK60,000 (Norwegian Krone).
(the Major Prize)
b) The runner up prize is one of eight (8) runner-up prize packs, RRP NOK3820, which will comprise of
i. One (1) Jarlsberg® box; and
ii. One (1) Jarlsberg® apron; and
iii. One (1) Jarlsberg® cheese slicer; and
iv. One (1) Jarlsberg® cooling bag; and
v. One (1) Jarlsberg® slate serving tray; and
vi. One (1) Jarlsberg® linen table cloth; and
vii. One (1) Jarlsberg® USB stick; and
viii. One (1) Jarlsberg® cheese wheel valued at NOK3820 (Norwegian Krone).
(the Runner Up Prize)
12. At least one (1) Runner Up Prize winner will be awarded to an Eligible Entrant from either Australia or New Zealand.
13. Total prize pool value is up to NOK$94380 depending on the winner’s point of departure and dates of travel. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any variations in value of a prize.
14. The Major Prize does not (except as expressly stated) include:
a) any transport between a traveller’s residence and the departure airport;
b) any overnight accommodation while travelling to the departure airport or destination;
c) any other travel or accommodation;
d) any meals, food or beverages;
e) any incidental hotel charges (such as mini-bar charges, communication services (eg telephone and internet/email); in-house movies and games, entertainment services, and laundry services);
f) any insurance (such as travel or health cover) (The Promoter may require the winner to provide to the Promoter evidence that valid travel insurance has been obtained for all persons travelling);
g) any costs associated with any passport, visa, or health;
h) any vaccinations or other medical or health related services;
i) any other ancillary costs which may be incurred by the winner or his/her guest in relation to the Prize.
15. The Major Prize is subject to the following:
a) all travel must take place before December 31, 2016. If the Prize winner is unable to complete the travel by this date, the Prize will be forfeited.
b) the Promoter is responsible for booking all travel and accommodation arrangements for the winner, and those arrangements (and the itinerary) are to be determined by the Promoter (and its agencies) in its absolute discretion;
c) The winner and his/her travel companion must travel together; and must depart from the same departure point;
d) The winner and his/her travel companion may be required to present a credit card at time of accommodation check in;
e) Frequent flyer points do not form part of the prize;
f) The Prize is subject to availability, including select seat class availability with airlines, transfers availability;
g) The participating providers in respect of the Prize (namely, airline, Accommodation provider, restaurant and spa provider) reserve the right to reject the winner and his/her travel companion’s for any inappropriate behaviour including but not limited to intoxication, whilst participating in any element of the Prize; and
All components of the Prize must be taken together and taken during the same period of travel. Any unused portions of the Prize will be forfeited.
16. The judging will take place at TINE Lakkegata 23, 0187 OSLO Norway from 10 to 17 November 2015, by a panel of judges made up of TINE’s export and marketing department and employees from TINE’s subsidiaries and international partners in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, Germany and Sweden at the Promoter’s premises and via digital communication.
17. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged based on the creative merit of the Entry Question answers. The best entry as determined by the judges will win the Major Prize. The next nine (9) best entries will win the Runner Up Prize. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
18. The judges may select additional reserve entries which they determine to be the next best and record them in order, in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant.
19. The Prize winner(s) will be notified by telephone, mail and email within thirty (30) days of judging, and published online at www.Jarlsberg.com/sandwish
20. Upon accepting the Prize, the Promoter will confirm the booking with the winner (including all documents and information in respect of the winner and their companion).
21. If the Prize remains unclaimed after 30 days of the winner being notified, then the Prize shall be awarded to the next best valid entry received and judged. The Promoter will not be liable for a winner who cannot be contacted. Any winner that cannot be contacted forfeits the Prize and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. The Prize, or any unused portion of a Prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
22. All value adding taxes which may be payable as a consequence of receiving a Prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
23. If any Prize (or part of any prize the Prize) is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter will, in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or that part of the Prize) with goods or services of no lesser retail value and/or specification, subject to the approval of the authorities that have issued permits for the conduct of this Promotion. The Promoter accepts no other liability or responsible for any loss incurred by a winner or any other party if the Prize (or part of the Prize) is unavailable for any reason.
24. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive any communication or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches. If such problems arise, then the Promoter may modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Promotion unless to do so would be prohibited by law and subject to the regulations of the gaming authorities.
25. The Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, disqualify all entries from any person, and prohibit the further participation of that person in this Promotion, if the that person: (i) fails to establish their status as an Eligible Entrant to the Promoter’s satisfaction; or (ii) tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion; (iii) submits an entry which in the Promoter’s opinion is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions; or (iv) acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
26. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify any statutory consumer guarantees as provided under any applicable local Norwegian Law, or any implied condition or warranty the exclusion of which from these Terms and Conditions would contravene any statute or cause any part of these Terms and Conditions to be void (“Non-Excludable Condition”). Except for liability in relation to a Non-Excludable Condition, the Promoter excludes from these Terms and Conditions all conditions, warranties and terms implied by statute, general law or custom. Except for liability in relation to a Non Excludable Condition, the Promoter including its related bodies corporate, and including the Promoters officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability whether arising in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise for any personal injury or any other loss or damage (including without limitation loss of opportunity or loss of profits) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, without limitation, the following:
a. any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
b. any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
c. any act or omission of any third-party supplier/provider of the Prize;
d. any claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
e. any variation in Prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
f. any tax implications; and/or
g. a Prize or use of a Prize.
27. Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage in transit to Prizes.
28. Any costs associated with accessing the promotional website is the Eligible Entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
29. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
30. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way (including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures) or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, unless prohibited by law, to (a) cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, and/ or (b) invalidate any affected entry(s).
31. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, (including but not limited to) any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in this Promotion or downloading any materials in this Promotion.
32. Eligible Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
33. As a condition of accepting a Prize, the winner may be required to sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or Prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity
34. By accepting these competition terms and conditions you consent to TINE processing your personal data in connection with the competition. Registered personal data will only be used in connection with administration of the competition, and will be handled in compliance with the regulations of the Norwegian Personal Data Act. All personal data will immediately be deleted once the competition has ended.
35. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints about this Promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Facebook will not be liable for any loss or damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained by an entrant, as a result of participating in the Promotion (including taking/use of a prize), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
36. The Promoter is TINE SA Export, Bedriftsveien 7 0950 Oslo Norway.