Makes 24 poppers.
Gluten-free and full of flavor, these decadent poppers are the perfect finger food for your next party platter.
1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Combine the cream cheese, cilantro, chopped onion, garlic powder, salt, and Jarlsberg® in a bowl until all the ingredients are fully incorporated.
3. Fill each jalapeño half to the top with the cheese mixture. Then wrap each half with a slice of bacon.
4. Place each popper onto a baking sheet, and bake for 12-15 minutes, until the cheese is bubbling and beginning to brown, and the bacon is crispy.
5. Garnish with fresh cilantro, and serve on your favorite party platter for picking!