Makes 6 servings
For people who fight for the crusty mac and cheese. Make leftover night exciting again!
1. Chill left-over Beer, Mushroom, & Jarlsberg® Mac and Cheese in the refrigerator until firm (roughly 3-4 hours). Alternatively, prepare and chill your favorite mac & cheese recipe.
2. Heat vegetable oil in a large pot over medium high heat./p>
3. Using a cookie scoop or spoon, roll macaroni and cheese into 1½ inch balls or smaller to form roughly 12 balls.
4. Dip each ball into the beaten egg mixtures, then remove and coat in Panko breadcrumbs. Press the surface to securely coat.
5. Cook ball until evenly golden and crispy (roughly 3-4 minutes).
6. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate to remove excess oil.
7. Garnish with chopped chives (adds great color!) and serve immediately (don’t forget to save one for yourself…)